Welcome to The Pearl In the Shell

Welcome to The Pearl In the Shell
Like a shell which keeps this Eternal Beauty inside her saving it with the Strong coating from the Harsh world... Be the one who can have your Inner beauty of your Soul... Be the one Strong from outside but pure and beautiful from inside just like this Pearl..

Friday 5 October 2012

Living it in my own Way...


Here I am starting with My very first Blog ever... All the Best to me... :)

Aahistaa...

As a girl I was always been an Emotional candid bird triffling between all the ups and downs of Life. Trieing to manage the splendid heart with the mellow mind to improve the court of life, to be the one who can make everyone smile, that is ME a true part of ME.... Oops I have not introduced myself, I was so engrossed in explaining myself...I m Aahista... Aahista Mathur, I know my name sounds too SLOW like me at times.... Well this name came into existence for me when my parents started observing me that I was very slow in all the works I used to do unlike children of my same age group... But whatever may be the reason behind my name I love it so much...
Sometimes Life comes with some notes which when framed into a melody makes everyone heart feel something good. but sometimes when the same notes are not arranged in a proper way they become mere cranky sound...For my parents I was always a note a beautiful one, may be because my veins were drenched with their love as I was their own self their part or may be they made me turned into a Beautiful melody for themselves... Whatever it may be I was always an apple of their eye... But this was not the same with the world outside my Home... For people around I was only a Cranky sound, A slow, clumsy girl... People say I am not normal I have some malfunctioning in my mind but my Maa says that I have a Pure and Beautiful mind... Sometimes I think people are right but deep inside I know my Maa is always right she knows everything... Coming ahead of everyone was always my Dream I wanted to show the world that Aahista is not slow shes just like them, she can also have a chirpy gang of girls, she can also dance in the music with the college friends, she can also bunk classes for a boyfriend... But this Dream never came true may be there were some lack of efforts from my side or may be God wanted something different for me...  Right from my childhood from the days when i stepped first time in school to the college I was always the neglected one... And now I am a singlet, confident All Ready to Face Girl... It seems life has took a turn in a new direction... Sometimes I think Is this Actually me the slow Aahista, My Maa's special child...

5 comments: